Need a little help at home?

If you live in Northland you have come to the right place - 

If you or someone you care for needs support because of a disability, accident or hospital stay, or is getting older, you can ask for government help.

If you are 65 years old or over you will need to be assessed by the Northland Needs Assessment Service (NASC).  If you are under 65 and have a disability you can arrange for assessment by Northable.  See links below for contact details.   Their job is to help you identify what support you need.  Services are free if you meet the eligibility criteria. 

At your assessment ask your Needs Assessor for "Home Support North" by name to ensure you get access to local services, employing trained Support Workers, from your community.  You will receive an initial visit from one of our Nurse Co-ordinators to compile a customised support plan to suit your requirements.  This may include assistance with housework, meal preparation, shopping and laundry.  We can also provide personal care which includes bathing/showering, feeding, transporting to appointments and helping with community access.

We also hold an ACC sub-contract so can supply a range of 'at-home' services to people recovering from an accident.

More Information....

Your only 100% Northland based Home Support Provider ~ open our brochures below:

Individualised Funding Brochure

 Services for under 65's and
those with a disability.

Visit NorthAble Website 

Northland  NASC 

Needs assessment 
details in Northland
Visit Northland NASCs Website