Qualified Registered Nurse Home Support Coordinator
Start Rate $32 per hour - review @ 6 months.
This role is based in our Whangarei Office with potential to work remotely/from home after training in Whangarei Office. You will be supported by an area Registered Nurse and have office back-up.
Monday to Friday office hours – no shift work/public holidays, although After Hours cover may be required in urgent situations.
We are seeking someone with the skills and experience to work with people in our community. You will need a friendly nature and a genuine passion toward coordinating support for our Clients who are older, living with a disability, or ACC/rehabilitation supported.
Your focus will be visiting and setting up Client supports in their homes as well as monitoring their ongoing support with office back-up and support.
The role requires:
• Good time management with multiple tasks
• Ability to strive and meet set deadlines
• Excellent work ethic and professionalism
• Strong team player with sound communication skills
• Computer competency, literacy and accuracy
• Legal eligibility to work in NZ long term
• Guidance and Mentoring of Support Workers
• Networking with Allied Health and other Community agencies
• Flexibility for attendance at trainings or for service charges
• Ability & confidence to work unsupervised
• Loyalty and adherence to Organisations vision & policies
• Great customer service skills
• Clean driving record – travelling to Clients is a daily requirement
• Mandatory Vaccinations requirements apply
• NZ residency or NZ citizenship
We are a friendly and supportive Organisation and will help with your professional development and training as well as providing a vehicle for work use and all the equipment you need for your role.