To apply to become a Support Worker in Northland please read the information below and then click on "Apply now"...
We provide a service for Clients in a wide area from Oakleigh (south of Whangarei) to the Far North (not including Hokianga area)
- As a provider of Homecare and Healthcare services, we pride ourselves on supplying the best care, by hiring the best people.
- We offer competitive rates, the opportunity to gain qualifications while working, and the flexibility of permanent, part time or casual work.
- You can choose which days and hours of the week you want to be available for work and have the option of increasing and building up your hours over time
- Training will be provided and you will become a valued member of our team.
- You must have a reliable vehicle, be available during school holidays, have a caring nature and good communication skills. Also, ideally, a smartphone to enable access to forms.
Please refer to the PDF documents below for more information (click on the link to open):
If you are asked to attend an interview, you will also be asked to:
- Complete a Police Vetting form
- Provide 2 forms of ID – preferably a Birth Certificate or Passport and your Drivers licence
- Copies of relevant healthcare qualification
If you wish to apply for a position as a Support Worker please click the “Apply Now - Support Worker" button below or call 0800 832 383 or 09 4302090 for further information. Check out our Office Vacancies for other opportunities to work for us.